I help educators, coaches, therapists, and healers connect with their ideal clients through writing and content creation.
Here’s why I am uniquely suited to help you market your amazing business.
I’m a creative, innovative business owner. And I know how to grow an audience.
In the past 5 years, I
- Launched a blogging challenge which brought in over 2,000 participants
- Grew a Facebook group to over 6500 members
- Founded a membership site for bloggers called Have Your Cupcake which trained over 100 members
I understand how to grow an audience. I’ve done it for myself, and I’ve helped hundreds of other people do it with their blogs.
And equally importantly, I love creating unique methods for communicating and reaching clients.
I will work with you to create a marketing strategy that is fun, innovative, totally you and that brings in more clients.
I’m a trained teacher with a master’s degree in Educational Psychology.
Knowing how to market a business is one thing. Being able to teach other people how to do it is another.
We all know that every business owner is different and that there is no one fits all marketing solution.
And in the same vein, every business owner learns and grows in her own unique way.
As a trained teacher who deeply understands how people learn, I will coach you in a way that feels totally accessible, empowering, and doable. You won’t feel overwhelmed, lost, or like a failure. Ever.
I’m a writer who has been writing for over 20 years.
I’ve been published in a book of short stories called Gifts from Our Grandmothers. I’ve written a series of poems and had them featured in a literary magazine. I majored in Creative Writing at Denver School of the Arts and Hampshire College. And I’ve guest blogged on Successful Blogging, TwelveSkip, Blogging Wizard, and The Branded Solopreneur.
So yeah. I know how to write.
But more importantly, I know how to help writers.
- I will quickly see how your voice and personality comes through in your writing and teach you how to leverage your strengths to create your own unique writing style.
- I will give you feedback that helps you improve your writing, not just for one post, but for all of the posts in the future. (Also, my feedback is always instructive and loving, never critical or damaging.)
- I will help you develop your own blog post format so that you don’t have to recreate the wheel every time you sit down to write.
- I will work with you to make your points crystal clear and to communicate in a way that builds trust with your ideal clients.
I can do all of these things because I’ve been writing for a loooong time. I know how hard writing can be, I know what trips writers up, and I know what makes writing great. It’s my thing.
I am intuitive and empathetic.
In addition to all of the awesome qualities listed above, what makes me a truly remarkable and transformative coach is my ability to empathize with you, to see your blind spots, and to help you look at things differently.
I will listen to you. I will be patient with you. I will hear the unspoken story beneath your words.
And I will tell you what you need to hear when you need to hear it so that you can move forward, get more clients, and be able to change more people’s lives.